Collection photos at new site - page

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey gang -
I just started a new page/site with some of my collection in the form of large photos (sorry dial up members). I'll probably add another page shortly. We haven't had much sun lately to help with photos. I'd like to add group shots of local bottles, to include one with all the druggists and meds. Maybe one day, I'll have the time to get a shot of some of my stoneware too. These photos and pages will change a good bit as my collection grows...so stay tuned. Here's a link ----------

http://members.aol.com/meechuta/collect.html

craigc90

Reaction score
Great pictures Meech. I just got back from Ocean City and brought home a few bottles from my antiqueing in Berlin and Salsbury. I bought a blob beer from Philadelphia with the bail and stopper. The stopper has the name and address just like the slugplate on the front. I couldn't pass it up for $10.00. I also bought a Success To The Railroad flask in a killer blue it has some content stain it looks like it sat half full of wiskey for 100 years.I get a picture on here in a few.

craigc90

Reaction score
Here are my new additions

A990559BB1684FF8B43DC0FBB0B3F155.jpg

Attachments

• A990559BB1684FF8B43DC0FBB0B3F155.jpg
    A990559BB1684FF8B43DC0FBB0B3F155.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 63

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Warren - You mean you've visited my sites more than once? hee...hee[:D]

Craig - Nice additions. You should have put that flask in a special thread. I'd like to see more angles of it. I'll be PMing you in the weeks ahead, 'cause I can't find your number and so on. Also, some of those porcelain lids/closures are worth more than the bottles themselves. Bring all those home when digging. I've made good money on some local ones.

capsoda

Reaction score
Yeah Meech, I have a list of sites that I check once a month just to keep up with whats new and yours is on it.[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26