colored and aqua soda pony bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

div2roty

Reaction score
I have two lots of pony bottles for sale. Sorry, no paypal unless the buyer covers the fees. Shipping is extra. First is a lot of 4 aqua bottles from Philly. No cracks, chips or flea bites, but they have been tumbled and retain some ground wear. LR: W. Fulton, Phila; Monteith & Co, Phila; Moroney & Connor, Phila; and Connor & McQuade, Phila. $28 for all 4.

b_173254.jpg

Next is a lot of three green philly pony bottles, all smooth bases. The aqua in the picture is just for color comparisons. They have some light wear, but no cracks, scratches, or heavy wear. LR: Twitchell, Lewis & Scott, and J.G. Schoch (not embossed Philly). $90 for all three.

b_173301.jpg

soda bottle

Reaction score
Do you still have the aqua Jacob bottle from Pottstown? I know it is not being offered I only ask because my name is Jacob and I would like to add it to my collection. Thank you and it was nice meeting you. Don't forget me if you decide to get ride of any of your hutches I don't have. Thanks, Jacob

div2roty

Reaction score
Do you still have the aqua Jacob bottle from Pottstown? I know it is not being offered I only ask because my name is Jacob and I would like to add it to my collection. Thank you and it was nice meeting you. Don't forget me if you decide to get ride of any of your hutches I don't have. Thanks, Jacob

Sorry, that sold on ebay a few months ago.

Matt

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles