Columbia and All We Needed Was Lobey

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

thesodafizz

Reaction score
Now that I realize it is a two-day show, I will be there both days next year (Duh, I am blonde you know!!! haAAHA - it's nice to have something to blame it on What would I do if I had been brunette?) .

Pat caught me after we'd packed up the table, so it looks like I am just at an empty table in his pic but I had sample magazine issues printed just for the occasion (combination of the past two issues, some from each into one cool sample). I had a blast. It was great to get around and talk to some people for a change (instead of being stuck in the house). I hope I got to meet everyone, as there are still many faces I don't know in Columbia. Another show or two should eliminate that problem. Plus, J didn't see BubbasDad's post asking if I was going to be there until yesterday (when I was looking for Pat's photos). And I hate I missed Bill Baab.

Hot off the press! Speaking of samples, when I gave the file to Tim (my printer dude), I told him not to use the green bubble covers (they're expensive), but to use whatever color he had some of left over from something else - and jokingly told him I didn't care if it was even hot pink. Famous last words, guess what color I got? Yep, you guessed it - hot PINK. Oh well, it was an attention grabber at least. If anyone wants any to share with potential subscribers or put in your shop booths, let me know and I'll send you some. Hot pink off the press....hehe. I got new brochures too, but they're yellow.

I hope to make it to the show in Badin (NC) and have a table at Mansfield (Ohio), hope to at least attend Gray (Tenn.) and got together with Jimmiw Wood at Columbia and now have a table at Lincolnton (NC). So if I missed you in Columbia, perhaps I will catch you at another show. Please come up and introduce yourself - I will love to chat with you.

Speaking of Soda Fizz, I am working on an issue now. Although I am getting better day by day, it's still a little slower going for me (than before) - but I am getting there. Thanks to everyone for your support - you don't know how much it means to me.

Thanks Pat (and Paula) for hanging out with me Saturday. :) We had a blast.......

Pat, did you get a photo of the Bunns? He came and talked to me two or three times, and silly me never thought to get a photo of him.

K

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Thats a wheat penny in there.[:D]

4327B7C366C04D9DA5FA52181686C29B.jpg
DANG,YOU ARE CRAZY RICK MAN!![:)] PLEASE DON'T GET SANE OR I WILL GO NUTS!!![8D] WISH MY GRANDAD HAD LEFT ME SOMETHING,BUT HE DID LEAVE ME WITH A FUNNY STORY,WHICH MAY BE BEST! MY GRANDAD,LIKE YOURS,WASN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD EITHER. HE HAD TO BE WATCHED CONSTANTLY. WELL HE GOT AWAY FROM ALL THAT WAS WATCHING HIM ONE DAY. HE WAS FOUND WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH NOTHING ON EXCEPT MY GRANNIES PANTIES!! ON HIS .............HEAD![8D] I GUESS WHAT IS OFFENSIVE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.[LIKE BEAUTY?[8D]] I HAVE SOLD WHAT NO DOUBT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE TO BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE. I ONCE SOLD A BOOK CALLED "THE CLANSMAN" [1898 BOOK ON THE KLAN ON WHICH THE FIRST MOVIE "BIRTH OF A NATION" WAS BASED ON] TO A WHITE GUY WHO KNEW HIS BLACK FRIEND/CO-WORKER WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT. A BOOK LIKE THAT COULD BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME OR COLLECTABLE TO OTHERS. I HAVE A "PUBLICITY CLIP SHEET" FOR THE FIRST ALL BLACK WESTERN MOVIE "HARLEM ON THE PRAIRIE",THAT I WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT,VALUE WISE,BUT IT NO DOUBT IT IS SO RARE IT IS HARD TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT. THE MOVIE POSTERS ARE KNOWN,BUT NOT THIS. [POSTERS HOWEVER ,CAUSE OF VISUALS,COLLECTABILITY,WOULD BE MORE DISIRABLE ,I GUESS] A LOT OF THINGS ON IT COULD BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME,SUCH AS THE LINE"THEIR SIX-GUNS SPIT COLD - BLUE RHYTHM AND RED HOT SWING"! [[:)] LOVE IT MYSELF!] NOW WHAT IS REALLY OFFENSIVE TO ME IS LIKE THE PERSON/PEOPLE THAT BURNED A CROSS IN THE YARD OF A FAMILY THAT HAD A VOTE FOR OBAMA SIGN IN THEY YARD!! JAMIE OH YES, LOVE THE PICTURES PAT!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin