Columbia SC bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
HEY DON'T FORGET THE ROME GA. BOTTLE SHOW ON FEB.7TH! ONLY SHOW I CAN GO TO ANYMOER CAUSE OF MONEY AND HEALTH! HOPE THE COL.S.C. SHOW DOES GOOD! IT MUST CAUSE I USUALLY HEAR "ARE YOU GOING TO THE THE COLUMBIA SHOW"? EACH YEAR AT THE ROME SHOW! I WON'T BE WEARING NOTHING![8D] NAW I DON'T WANT TO RUIN A GREAT SHOW AND MY FAT NAKEDNESS AIN'T IT FOR DANG SURE! [:)] WILL BE WEARING SOMEN FOR SURE! YOU CAN'T MISS ME IF I AM THERE I AM 5FT. AND 5000LBS JUST COME BY AND SAY HEY! I DON'T BITE TILL BOUT 12 NOON! [:D] JAMIE

bubbas dad

Reaction score
anyone know if kathy will be able to make it the show this year? i really hate that i missed meeting her last year.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
anyone coming to the columbia show friday have a few bottle crates they might want to sell? the ones for seperate bottles. soda brand, wood or plastic doesn't matter. just looking for some to store some bottles in.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
The ones w/ the slats ? Is that right? Ya probably need Coke crates. Ya do know not all bottles fit in all crates, It's the 10 oz. 12 oz. thing. I'll have to see what I got or I can empty out,but if want some non slatted crates I got some extras.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
thanks pat. wood or plastic, doesn't matter. the ones with the seperate sections for each bottle. i have seen the ones for the six carriers but the few like i want that i found, people think they made of gold. i just want some sturdy ones to store some bottles i don't have on my shelves.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
has any one heard from kathy or know if she is up to traveling to the bottle show here? who all is still planning to attend and when?

cc6pack

Reaction score
John

I'm NOT going to be at the Columbia show, but if you're in the Atlanta area sometime I have about 10-12 of the plastic Coke crates you can have. They work pretty good if you have the 6 pack carrier. Good luck at the show.

casperwhiskey

Reaction score
Always Have a great time and Marty and the guys do a super job!!!!
Met some Great people and always share great stories

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter