conFUSED what do I Hdo with these? 2ND EXECUTION

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
RE: conFUSED what do I do with these?

If there is a more humane method we don't want it. I'm still trying to stop laughing. Cow and frog should have little battleaxes and black hoods with the eyeholes cut out. LMAO. My dad says that when he was a kid they used to have acorn fights. He wonders how good those would work. Swizzle

capsoda

Reaction score

[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] your killin me.......

bikegoon

Reaction score

Next one will be death by Ford Ranger.......
This is what happens when your out of work due to surgery, lots of time to think up these things....[:D]

swizzle

Reaction score

Go man go. After you run out I might buy more just to mail them to you for the fun of it. Swizzle

swizzle

Reaction score

Yeah inhumane to the truck tire. I would duct tape the fuse to a tree and back into it with the tow hitch or the bumper. But that's just me. Swizzle

zanes_antiques

Reaction score

I think maybe he should be the man to start the newest glass hobby...."FUSE COLLECTING"!!![:D] Stop the madness! don't you dare harm another glass nodule on any of those poor fuses!

swizzle

Reaction score

I think you should paint little smiley faces on them before you kill them. Maybe smack one with a turkey. Swizzle

Shagnasty

Reaction score

this is good stuff guys! fuse killing sounds like good fun fuse must die! good stuff man

swizzle i used to have bottle rocket fights when i was a kid that was fun (always with the proper saftey gear kids[8|]) that got me thinking......thats a bad thing your rocket powered co2 cartridge launcher has been done tape cartridge(with long fuse) to BIG bottle rocket........ i better shut up now[;)] the fun of a being a bored kid with a lot of cornfields in the bestfriends backyard

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85