cool bottle I dug years back

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

galactus

Reaction score
I have moved my post to this subforum because it may get better coverage. Anyone have any ideas?. I found this in an old city dump around 30 years ago and have kept it ever since. I will delete the other so I do not double post.
Could the Admin please delete the one I have in Unanswered Questions?. Sorry about the sideways photo.

CD2480FBB311443788406ABF18475736.jpg

Attachments

• CD2480FBB311443788406ABF18475736.jpg
    CD2480FBB311443788406ABF18475736.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 63

surfaceone

Reaction score
hey Cody,

Nice bottle. The red sounds like it woulda been killer. epackage was nice enough to rotate your picture in the last thread. I would do likewise, but am maladroit @ that. I could swear that someone suggested to you that it was a Barber Bottle. That's what it looks like to me. A short one, but pretty. Is it opalescent? More pictures say I, maybe in natural light.

galactus

Reaction score
I will post the bottom picture in a few days. It is rather tedious to post a picture. I have to load them into a separate computer and then drop and drag the picture to the one I am working with because the old camera I have is not compatible with Vista. The bottom looks to be a ground pontil. There are no mold lines on the bottle.

glass man

Reaction score
I WOULD DEFINATELY SAY IT IS A BARBERS BOTTLE WITH A COIN PATTERN.
THE LIP IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME NOT SO SURE.-ANY WAY COOL BOTTLE! JAMIE

Just Dig it

Reaction score
galactus judging by that wooden triangle on the window frame..and that formica counter top..is your house by chance Eames/Atomic Era?

i have a herman miller Hardhat and i also collect stuff from that era...Just wodnering

galactus

Reaction score
My house was built in 1956 by my father and grandfather. I suppose that is Atomic era. I never thought of that. Unfortunately, I have not had the kitchen redone. Very perspicacious of you.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Well by the look of your window Frame Your Family had some good design taste..I love that era..it was the closest we ever came to looking space age.Or like the Jetsons..Thanks again for sharing the Barbers bottle..its beautiful .hope to see ya around some more..JDI

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson