couple of flasks?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

craigc90

Reaction score
Thanks Lobey I was thinking a little less on the green and a little more on the anchor but that canceled out. I know very little about flask.Was the anchor from jersey?(Spring Garden)?

baltbottles

Reaction score
The Spring garden glass works is from Baltimore. It comes in many very nice colors. I think about $100 for a dug example is about right. I however think The green flask with the stress crack is probably a bit less then lobey stated. I'd wager more in the $350 range. The crack is goingto keep the big money off it.

Chris

passthebottle

Reaction score
I hate cracks! I have a couple real good one's, both with a small crack in the lip. Hate taking it off the shelf to show anyone because they always say "Oh, this has a crack in it" or " To bad it is cracked". I know it's cracked, geez, give me a break!

appliedlips

Reaction score
I think you did great on that trade,Craig.. Love the green flask but Chris, I'd say $800 without the damage but with it I'd agree with Chris.

logueb

Reaction score
Craig, You sure got some great flasks there. There's no hope of ever running across anything like those down here unless it's at a bottle show or antique shop. I enjoyed the posts and am glad to see something like this in a collector's collection. Too much on the upper end for me. I just have to enjoy the posts and settle for my toc stuff. Great trade you made.

Clam

Reaction score
Ok Craig I would love to have the anchor flask to fill out a collection, how much do you want for it ???????

blackbird

Reaction score
Hi Guy,
Nice flasks.The Union bottle is my cup of tea.I collect Union bottles and would be interested in buying yours or maybe trading.As far as value condition is everything as I am sure you know. I would have had no problem with 800.00 if the bottle was mint. I currently have about 75 Union bottles in my collection. As a general rule these bottles come in this light greenish colors more than you may think,ambers,yellows and apple greens are found alot. When we get into teal green,olive green ,true blue colors we are now talking rare and alot of money. If you want to talk feel free to drop me a line.

craigc90

Reaction score
I would love to sell both of these but me and my brother are going to save all of are finds till the Richmond bottle show. Both of these flask plus most of the finds that are posted by Zane and me from all of are digs are going to be there. The only thing he is keeping are the Steubenville Ohio bottles.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRUBY3993