Crystal glass sculpture

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I have been given a crystal glass sculpture of a man blowing a demijohn, that was made by some artist and marked with either an (of) or an (fo). I have spent a lot of time on Google with out any success. Just thought some one here might be of some help. RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Sorry Streve, I haven't found my camera since the move. It must be in one ot the boxes that aren't unpacked yet. My wife Agnes said she found (fo) to be for Fos Glass on the internet. I haven't checked that out yet. I couldn't sell it anyway because this neighbor is a new bottle friend. The glass is crystal clear and ther is no mold marks so I don't know how they form something like this. I will be unbacking a couple more boxes tomorrow. RED M.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi again, I studied this some more and decided it was made in a two part mold. I guess it was made by Fox Glass in PA. The glass is flawlessly clear. RED M.

j.dinets

Reaction score
I have a crystal figurine which I think matches your description, made by the Orrefors glass company in Sweden. There is one currently on sale on ebay #360605907909. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229