Did some digging yesterday....[pics]

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Df, Looks like you put the diggin and findin to the test. Great finds man. Gotta love them gloppy topped gins.

And as far as the 50 year old dudes comment, that was the best tap dancing I have seen in a long time. You did good.LoL

Wayne, Stop pickin on the young folk! Don't make me come back up there this soon cause I can learn your youngun some more new stuff.

Did you folks know that I taught Wayne's 14 year old son and wife the NUMA NUMA dance and the did it for him in the Olive Garden Resturant. Shor nuff.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Man I can't wait to get back up there next year.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......You are one funny cat Warran....What in GODS name is the NUMA NUMA DANCE????? You guys make this youngin LAUGH![;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Google up Numa Numa and watch Gary's video. Or better yet try this link.

http://www.guzer.com/videos/numa_numa.php

WARNING:NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HURT OR WET YOURSELF WATCHING THIS

frank

Reaction score
Nice bottles dirtflicker i like the case gin and all the blue bromos[:)]

nhdirtdog

Reaction score
Nice case gin buddy, it looks just like the one I found on the other side under that huge chunk of rusted steel. It saved it from being burned and crushed. Remember that day?

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Nice case gin buddy, it looks just like the one I found on the other side under that huge chunk of rusted steel. It saved it from being burned and crushed. Remember that day?

I remember that day well.....we dug down like 14 feet t get you that case gin......SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! I LOVE DIGGIN BOTTLES!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey