DIG deeper they say

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Nice digs, Ben. Digging a nice pit or trench is a lot of work, but it often pays off. The amber druggist looks cool. May I see a close-up? Killer digs, bud. Keep it up! ~Jim

Precious Little

Reaction score
Hey, Mad. Nice digs!

That brown Cabot's Sulpho-Napthol you found was a household cleaner I think, and it brings back memories. No, I'm not old enough to have used it on my woodstove: The first bottle I ever dug was a BIM Cabot's Sulpho-Napthol, about 33 years ago. Pulled it out of a streambed one day while looking for frogs, and fogot all about amphibians after that.

I still have it, and it still makes me smile.

DIGGER DAVE

Reaction score
Hey you got some cool digs! Dont let the diggin get you down. I like that tall green thing in the back. My favorite though has to be the " XXX " bottle cap. It helps to take the pain away in your back from moving the third little pigs house out of your way.

madpaddla

Reaction score
Thanks all for the great repsonces. Just nice to get some bottles after digging for 2 days. Back at it tomorrow. What about tha Holbrook & Co. bottle. And the stopper was in it. I was real happy with that one. Thanks
Ben

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi ben, looks like you have some great finds. love the hobrooks, what is embossed around the neck. i'd keep it all. you'l have to take some pics tomorrow. if i dig at the bottom of my hill, i guess you could say i dug 20' down[;)]. think i should start saving bricks for warren house? i don't have as many as you do. good luck, don't work to hard. rhona

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
Beautiful Bottles. Great Pictures. Keep up the terrific work. I love your posts. Really get a kick out of 'em.

madman

Reaction score
hey ben great finds, first off the holbrooks is a pepper sauce bottle, i new id heard of that alan has one, those local meds are sweet, look early 1900, u no most prob wouldnt save the sryup bottles bim? i would !!!the rexall seems to be newer but interesting bottle all those are cool man, and more pipes!!! you r the man......... mike

madman

Reaction score
hey mad, thought you might like to see these, a newer mm, slypho also a bottle ive found with a rexall top mike

Attachments

• F342D6A3BB3A41E6B7F6338FE8DA6844.jpg
    F342D6A3BB3A41E6B7F6338FE8DA6844.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 61

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26