Digging in GA/AL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MedBottle1

Reaction score
I am 25 and the president of a non-profit organization in Georgia. I am looking to go digging with someone in Georgia or in the Dothan, Alabama area. If you are interested let me know? I don't have any locations to search but I will be happy to help you dig. Thanks!

Reaction score
I live in north ga. I'm kinda in the same boat. Would love to go but I don't have any locations either. If you find one let me know.

glass man

Reaction score
I live on the ga/ala line...i am no longer able to dig but have some 1900 places...if yall will share with me that would be great!We will need to come to some understanding how we will divide the bottles......i am in cedarown ga."GLASS MAN" Also two plantations here 1840s-1850s that were not burned down by the Union army...maybe if we ask very polite and yake good care of where we dig up..filling back in the holes and offering them some of our finds...maybe they will let us dig...I have not got a probe so we will need one!!!!JAMIE

2find4me

Reaction score
I know of a TOC dump in Brewton, AL.

solitarycanary

Reaction score
Sadly I'm moving from the area soon. I only recently started digging at a site near my house. I barely scratched the surface with 1930s bottles. I would like to pass on the location to anyone interested. In lawrenceville ga.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Still looking to dig in Georgia/East Alabama/North Florida. I don't have any locations and will give you a majority of the bottles. Let me know!

2find4me

Reaction score
I have been wanting to dig glass again for the past 3 years. The few dumps I find are mostly surface dumps. I really want to dig somewhere in FL but I have no location. [:(]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter