Digging Lehigh Valley Bottles with 3 Baltimore guys.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

THE BADGER

Reaction score
AND NO SNOW ON THE DUMP EITHER GRAMMY.HAHAHA BADGER OH AND BY THE WAY ITS A GOOD THING I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE BLOWING KISSES OR YOU WOULD HAVE NEEDED THAT METZGERS CURE.LOL.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

AND NO SNOW ON THE DUMP EITHER GRAMMY.HAHAHA BADGER OH AND BY THE WAY ITS A GOOD THING I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE BLOWING KISSES OR YOU WOULD HAVE NEEDED THAT METZGERS CURE.LOL.

Hahaha im quick man im tellin ya

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Rick,
That is very nice of you to take them to one of your digging spots. And then when they go out and find a colored hutch, you done let them drive away with it. Very very generous. (I always knew you were a good guy - no matter what they say about you on here).

LOL what they say is probably all true [8D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great time Rick. Sorry I couldn't make it down. The wife had 5 of her family members in town for the night. Would have been in the dog house if I headed down there last night. Will make it down your way soon though!

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Looks like you guys had a great time Rick. Sorry I couldn't make it down. The wife had 5 of her family members in town for the night. Would have been in the dog house if I headed down there last night. Will make it down your way soon though!

PD

To bad your dog house wasn't pimped out,(customized) then you could have came.[8D]

rod901

Reaction score
Rick & Dave:

This is Paul. I really enjoyed our dig. You were great hosts.

But...now my back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands and even my fingers are sore. And I love it.

Paul

Nickybottlz

Reaction score
I must say that I had the best time with Rick and the Badger, well worth the ride! We arrived in Beth, Pa around 10:30pm, got a drink by the hotel and got ready for the coming day. I did not know what to expect, were we meeting ax killers?, under cover IRS guys?,collectors from my credit card company?? We got a good nights sleep and woke up at 6, grabbed some grub and waited for our digging guides. Were we going to be digging a 1940's dump?? We just did not know. Well here comes Rick and Dave the badger, as soon as saw them I knew I had stumbled across" cool peeps"!! These guys looked like hard core diggers and they were!My type of people!! They took us to a spot they have dug before and we got to work. Everyone found something good, all pre-1900 stuff! Paul was the big winner finding an Amber Coke from South Bethlehem Pa!!These dudes then took us to their houses and were gracious enough to give all some way cool bottles to take home with us. Now I know that , Paul and Tom and myself, are not the only people who suffer from this illness we call a hobby!! I loved every minute of it, and feel I have found true friends and digging partners! The weather could not have been better, which was the reverse of my norm,," the worse the weather the finds are better" I can not thank them enough!! ALL.. I urge everyone who reads this to invite a digger from another club or state to come dig with you. Who needs a Coke and smile to make friends,, invite them to go digging!! as soon as I clean my bottles I will post them. Thanks again guys we have to do it again!!!Next time you guys will come down here and we will show them how we do it Baltimore style!!
Thanks again and again..
Nic Queen
President BABC

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Nickybottlz

I must say that I had the best time with Rick and the Badger, well worth the ride! We arrived in Beth, Pa around 10:30pm, got a drink by the hotel and got ready for the coming day. I did not know what to expect, were we meeting ax killers?, under cover IRS guys?,collectors from my credit card company?? We got a good nights sleep and woke up at 6, grabbed some grub and waited for our digging guides. Were we going to be digging a 1940's dump?? We just did not know. Well here comes Rick and Dave the badger, as soon as saw them I knew I had stumbled across" cool peeps"!! These guys looked like hard core diggers and they were!My type of people!! They took us to a spot they have dug before and we got to work. Everyone found something good, all pre-1900 stuff! Paul was the big winner finding an Amber Coke from South Bethlehem Pa!!These dudes then took us to their houses and were gracious enough to give all some way cool bottles to take home with us. Now I know that , Paul and Tom and myself, are not the only people who suffer from this illness we call a hobby!! I loved every minute of it, and feel I have found true friends and digging partners! The weather could not have been better, which was the reverse of my norm,," the worse the weather the finds are better" I can not thank them enough!! ALL.. I urge everyone who reads this to invite a digger from another club or state to come dig with you. Who needs a Coke and smile to make friends,, invite them to go digging!! as soon as I clean my bottles I will post them. Thanks again guys we have to do it again!!!Next time you guys will come down here and we will show them how we do it Baltimore style!!
Thanks again and again..
Nic Queen
President BABC

Thanks Nic but I'm done with that Ax murdering gig,to much work hahaha
Yeah we had a good time to, it was a fun day for sure. I will get you up here for a privy dig soon,maybe in the spring.
See you at the show.
Rick

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rod901

Rick & Dave:

This is Paul. I really enjoyed our dig. You were great hosts.

But...now my back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands and even my fingers are sore. And I love it.

Paul

Thanks Paul I'm glad you enjoyed the pain [:D] and the dig. There was a RARE bottle you took out of my
"bottle trash can" I want it back.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4