Digging Partner in SE Indiana

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I'm Just recently getting discharged from the army and while i was in training I got engaged to this wonderful girl who lives out there. I used to do a lot of privy n dump digging back from Philadelphia and looking for somebody who i can dig with out in Indiana. I am moving out there in December for the next couple of years and would love somebody who i can dig with.

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I am moving into a house on the 1885 sanborn maps and lookin for somebody to come help me dig the privy n stuff. It is located about n hr and a hlf southeast of indi...

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I'm movin to Union City next month. I am lookn for a diggn partner to help me dig in that area n show me the ropes of diggn privies in the midwest. Maybe make some new friends since i am movin in with my fiance there n all my family and diggn buddies are from back around philadelphia where im from.

Indianabottledigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: soccpacker

I am moving into a house on the 1885 sanborn maps and lookin for somebody to come help me dig the privy n stuff. It is located about n hr and a hlf southeast of indi...

Union City is almost 2 Hours northeast of Indy......

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1