Digging Partner In St. Joseph MO ASAP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Evermore

Reaction score
I own a property in St. Joseph MO built approx 1868 that was once a pharmacy among other businesses over the decades. An attempt was made there a couple of years ago to find a privy, but was only able to locate a dump. Although it did yield many great finds (bitters, pharmacy, pottery, etc.) I think that there is much greater finds yet to be uncovered. I've recently sold the building and have until the end of this May 2012 before I will turn over the property to new owners. This may be the last chance to dig this property. I've lost contact with the original digger, and I'm only an amateur so I'm hoping to find an experienced partner or two who can join me in making a final dig. Time is running out! The dig must be started and finished soon with the pits filled and restored. If you are interested in being a part of this project PLEASE contact me as soon as possible!
I have Sanborn maps of the property and I can provide pictures of some of the artifacts discovered in the first dig and further information to serious inquiries only.
Darren
evermorekc@gmail.com

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman