DIGS , BUYS , TRADES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
Nice to see someone at least has a place to dig ! You have been consistant Mike .

madman

Reaction score
THANKS LC, ITS HARD TO FIND DUMPS DOWN HERE GOD WERE GOING 200 MILES TO DIG 20S 30S ON SAT, ID LOVE TO BE DIGGIN THE OLD STUFF, BUT YA GOT TO DIG WHAT YA GOT LOL, I TRY I REALLY DO............

LC

Reaction score
I am sure you do Mike , been wanting to dig as well , went to a forties dump mostly grown up with trees . I have nerve damage in my arms and can not take much of a pounding on them , didn't last too long , but I tried . I found one ACL laying on the ground in one place , did not dig one bottle .

madman

Reaction score
HEY LOUIS, YOU TRYED THATS WHAT COUNTS, HEY YOUVE GOT SOME NICE STUFF, I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN GO ON DIGGING IM STARTING TO FEEL IT MORE AND MORE , YOU STILL GOT ALL THOSE BOTTLES PACKED AWAY, WED SURE LIKE TO SEE THEM MIKE

LC

Reaction score
Well, I found the old site where I was posting bottles for the forum to see Mike . I had lost the link to it . Now that I have found it again ,things have changed on the site as for posting pics , and I for the likes o fme can not figure out ow to add more pics to it ! Was thinking of starting over , but things have been pretty hectic here over the past months , and I just have not had the time to put in it .

madman

Reaction score
HEY I KNOW ABOUT HECTIC IVE BEEN LAYED OFF FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS LIVING ON 230 A WEEK LOL NOW THEY WANT TO CALL ME BACK FOR 2 MONTHS

LC

Reaction score
Just long enough to mess you up all over again !

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Any dump that's spitting out milks like that is definitely worth digging.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.