Dont want trouble with girlfriend/wife HELP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Ben, They look like the pic except they say Frenches.

Us54575.jpg

Attachments

• Us54575.jpg
    Us54575.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 64

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Ben...

Everyone is right of course... one thing I can add is when you dig deeper, refill the hole with the common, new stuff that you don't care to bring home. Also, a good friend of mine collects junk cobalt bottles just to sell at flea markets or use in some other fahion.

There is a bottle shop on Rte 1 in York, Maine that buys the common stuff (if it has some color or embossing) but they don't give you much. A few boxes of the common stuff might bring you enough money to pay for the gas, but look at the bright side... You'd be up in MY neck of the woods then and we could hook up!![:)]

Wayne

Miles

Reaction score
You should save all of the ACL sodas, and the neat little bottles. Also some Cheeseborough Brown vaseline bottles from the twenties bring over 10$.

madpaddla

Reaction score
Miles:

From your email to gods ears to me in the dump. I went again today, disgruntled I didnt find any COVENTRY but did find alot of small bottles.

One of the smallest says Bayer Corporation, one of the taller ones in the back says STEARNS QUALITY, and the others umm refused to be embossed haha. Found a few lids (still lookin Capsoda) and this broken one from Phil. Any ideas?

Ben

Jh14879.jpg

Attachments

• Jh14879.jpg
    Jh14879.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 81

madpaddla

Reaction score
Here is the Philadelphia question bottle. It says WEST PHILA. BOTT. CO. Bottom reads
A FLITTER philadelphia pa. Any ideas. I find myself thinking of what the history is behind the items I find. Try to get a mental picture of what was going on in the area previously. Ahh I'm screwy like that I guess.

Any info would be appreciated.

Ben

Ca81015.jpg

Attachments

• Ca81015.jpg
    Ca81015.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 67

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members