dream i had...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
I just woke up from a nap. I had a dream that I dug a beautiful green embossed round bottom bottle. Now I'm mad and sad.[:mad:] just thought i'd share

beendiggin

Reaction score
That would be a good subject for a post...Bottle Dreams. I have had my share. One I had was me digging bottles near an old lime kiln, and all the bottles were laying side by side but they were all about 8 feet long. I liked that dream.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I am hoping somebody invents a dream recorder soon.. I am a dreamer of the craziest, most whacked out stuff, even trying to describe it is futile.. how nice it would be to wake up and have them on a DVD..post them on Youtube..

glass man

Reaction score
I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DREAMS OF FINDING BOTTLES.ONLY TROUBLE IS THOUGH THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE NEVER RECOGNISIBLE LIKE DRAKE BITTERS,AMBER COKES,ETC.SOME HAVE EMBOSSING BUT NEVER RECOGNISABLE.

BUT MAN I AM FINDING ONE AFTER ANOTHER!

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
yeah, the bottle i found was too dirty to read and i didnt wanta rub the dirt into the glass it was so pretty. lol

slag pile digger

Reaction score
I have always been a digger..but only on ocassion..until recently I have become a regular digger..3 or 4 times aweek..thats when the dreams started..I too see lots of bottles,but unrecognizable.. CRAZY!!!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I have bottle dreams all the time too! It's usually about discovering a cool bottle. I can't always remember them.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Chuck -I'm not sure if the world is ready for your dream-recorder. I had a dream that I was walking in an old section of town and peeling the sod back along the sidewalk (barehanded) and then reaching under it and clawing out bottles. When people would walk by, I'd smile and then return to scratching for them when they were gone. Weird.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Interesting thread. I don't dream about bottles but I do dream. Here is a memory from my understanding dreams.

My interest in Dreams really got off to a new run of thoughts and the visions that go with them. When we were running the Siesta Inn Hotel, on Siesta Key, in Sarasota, FL; we had a guest with us for several winter seasons that was a retired military man who developed glaucoma and went blind. He was a unique man and we often had visits on all kinds of subjects. One of the most memorable and interesting was his descriptions of his dreams after going blind. It was the result of discussing what he saw in his dreams. Specifically he got rattled with the question I asked: Do you sleep in Technicolor? He hadn’t thought about it. Then I asked him if the cars he saw in his dreams were old ones or up-to-date ones. From that point on, we visited almost every day, in each winter season.

We both decided dreams were a way for our brains to unwind, so that is the way I think of them ever sense. Being diabetic, I realize that extremely bizarre dreams – like being lost and unable to contact my better half – means my sugar is low; so I will get up and chew a glucose tablet and go back to sleep. Another benefit of dreams. RED M.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28