Dried up creek

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hayes

Reaction score
The water in this pond/creek area off the trails behind my house has finaly dried up and what a good looking site it is, just the top layer has early abm and bimal.... and there seems to be a few layers awaiting me under that. I have found bottles around that area in the spring but never could check in the water, i think that the pond was the original dump and i was just finding scattered stuff around it. it must have been a deep old dump and it fills up with rain water and melted snow in the spring/summer. it was getting dark when i found out the water was gone. Can you guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?? cant wait!

madman

Reaction score
omg let the force be with you my son!!!! mike

Hayes

Reaction score
RE: Dried up creek (pic)

Not the best quality picture... this is just a handful that i brought in the house. we have bucket fulls in the garage. one of them is tiny tiny (infront of the toothbrush) the other small must be a sample, its a foss liquid fruit. we also have a lysol, a small amber cabots sylpho nathol, a brewsters extracts, a dr true's elixir, a castoria, a sauers extract and a older cali fig along with the others. thanks for looking.

Nl30196.jpg

Attachments

• Nl30196.jpg
    Nl30196.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 62

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday