Dump1 inks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
Here's a mess of inks waiting to be cleaned.The big clear one is a master ink,its 9" tall X 3" Dia.
Chas.M.Hatcher MFC.CO.Capacity 20 oz.

Pm35092.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Pm35092.jpg
    Pm35092.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 102

digdeeper74

Reaction score
Your posts happen to be amoung my favorites, but they are also my least favorite. You see, I live in Northeastern New Mexico. Volcano country. Rocks, rocks, rocks. While there are a few community dumps, the magority of the people here were homesteaders, and they threw their trash behind the house, in the rocks. When we take a day to look for bottles, it involves on average a 425 mile trip through some of the dustiest, (or some of the muddiest depending on the weather) back country, back roads imaginable. Some of our best hauls have been 7 unbroken bottles in one day. On the otherhand, the fact that removing enough rock to dig a trash pit was too much trouble 100 years ago, there's a lot less shovel work for me, than for you. If you run out of storage space, let me know. I'm a long way from overfull.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75