Digging with the "Silver Pick".

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
Since I am 75, have a bad back and arthritis so I can no longer dig in the dirt for bottles so I go to places I can buy them. This weekend, so far, I have purchased 20 bottles from several locations from West of Spokane , Washington to St. Regis, Montana. 17 were "Littles" and 1 Coeur d' Alene for my collection specialties. 2 are for trade or sell, Please see the Buy, Sell, Trade page. Anyway, I try to trade with other forum members but with little luck in that I go burning $3.50 a gallon gas and scrounge wherever I can. These things are mostly not worth what I pay for them but what the heck. If anyone else likes really little bottles, say 1 1/2" to 3', I may have something from your area I will trade for anywhere else since location doesn't mean anything to me.How about: EDDY & EDDY / CHEMISTS / ST. LOUIS, clear, rectangular, 2 1/4" tall, no damage.Trenton, N.J., Seattle, Wash., HENRY SWEET / DRUGGIST / CHICAGO, RUBENSTEIN'S PRESCRIPTION PHARMACY ????, THE MAYWELL & HOPP CO. / CLEVELAND, all 1/2 ounce size bottles.Pictures and more description available upon request

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
These things are mostly not worth what I pay for them but what the heck.
I can relate to that, the back problems too. I got a few years left for the age thing though if I make it.There are a few small towns I'm looking for but so far they just don't exist.Something from Wall SD I'd like just 'cause I went there and had some fun but I didn't live there. Well, maybe for a day and night if camping in someones living room counts. [:D]

2find4me

Reaction score
Shoot, I got back problems and I ain't even 20![&o]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter