e-bay item help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mikmis

Reaction score
thanks for the advice lobey . thats one of the bottles that i want to pick up so i guess ill have to keep looking .i'm trying to start collecting just kensington bottles so if you see any good ones please let me know.

kungfufighter

Reaction score
My two cents (again)... As with any bottle or flask I would argue that the value depends greatly upon such factors as mold impression, color, condition, character, etc. I've sold mint or near mint examples of this flask for as little as $250 (with poor impressions, minor damage and/or wear) and superlative examples for $500 to $1000. Simply stated, I think that each example needs to be considered on a case-by-case basis rather than ascribing a "set value" for every bottle or flask blown in a given mold.

mikmis

Reaction score
thanks for the help jeff and lobey . that guy sure has some nice bottles for sale and it seems like he droped them down to a verry reasonable price after a short time . im just a little leary about being the first one to buy one of the better ones .i think ill give it a little more time and see what happens .

kungfufighter

Reaction score
No disagreement here Lobey - I simply wanted to make the point that the "value" of individual examples can vary rather dramatically, even if they are blown in the same mold.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles