EAPG Amberina Glass Cologne(perfect but missing stopper)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Shades of History

Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, looks blown in mold but could potentially be early machine made(I've still got a good amount to learn). The seams are crude and don't extend all the way to the top but come close. If mold blown, late 1800s to turn of the century is my guess. No idea on a maker. Great color, was fairly inexpensive

Attachments

• IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1858.JPG
    IMG_1858.JPG
    958 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1859.JPG
    IMG_1859.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 99

Nickneff

Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, looks blown in mold but could potentially be early machine made(I've still got a good amount to learn). The seams are crude and don't extend all the way to the top but come close. If mold blown, late 1800s to turn of the century is my guess. No idea on a maker. Great color, was fairly inexpensive
Maybe a vinegar cruet whatever it is looks like it's cut glass and it's a really cool color I really like it

Nickneff

Reaction score
Maybe a vinegar cruet whatever it is looks like it's cut glass and it's a really cool color I really like it
The only way you can tell if it's cut glass or stamped glass if it is a cut crystal the answers will be real sharp if it's a stamp piece the edges will be smoother that's the only way I can tell but all in all I think it's beautiful

Nickneff

Reaction score
What are the thing to anyone out there always look at the seem the lower the line the older the bottle in most cases

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229