Ebay?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
I figured something would be misspelled,just didn't know what.[&:]

jays emporium

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-P-M-CO-DAIRY-LAHAINA-Hawaii-Hawaiin-milk-dairy-bottle-/120895228262?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c25eac966
I forgot, I meant to post this link for you.

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

I figured something would be misspelled,just didn't know what.[&:]

Branden,

You may wanna correct the spelling.

hawaii_rgy_12x12.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Great to see you have a bidder already, nothing like a sale on your first listing...

carobran

Reaction score
Thanks.I've gotten 2 messages about it so far,One asking if I would take a check or money order,the othere asking if I'd let them buy it now.If it didn't have any bids I'd consider this but since it has a bidder I'll just let the auction go.

epackage

Reaction score

Thanks.I've gotten 2 messages about it so far,One asking if I would take a check or money order,the othere asking if I'd let them buy it now.If it didn't have any bids I'd consider this but since it has a bidder I'll just let the auction go.
Take my advice and try not to end listings for the Buy It Now crowd, it'll lead to bad Karma IMHO...If the person who made that offer wants it he/she will be willing to bid that much at a minimum, good to see you did the right thing...

glass man

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: epackage

You pay about 10%, so a $20 bottle should net you $18...you'll need a credit card to sell...So I'm guessing you'll need a parent to get involved
I'd be using my moms account,so no problem there.Do you have to be paid via PayPal on ebay?Or can you be paid via check/money order?

I only buy with postal money orders.I always ask first if the selled will take them...only been turned down twice...most are very glad to get one over pay pal...but have to act when selling that its pay pal cause of the ebay cops..JAMIE

jays emporium

Reaction score
If someone asks you to end an auction early and offer Buy-It-Now price that almost always means the item is worth a lot more than your starting bid price. Most of the time it is best to let the auction run itself out. You might be second guessing yourself if you get to the last day and the price is not much higher than it started out, but then in the last 15 seconds it goes up way higher than the offer you had. I hope that's how it works out for you.
Once I sold a Case pocket knife starting at $9.99 and the first day I had 3 offers to buy it for $75, $150 and $200. I let it run and the knife sold for $525.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1