embossed 7up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey all dug this one up. i belive it to be one of the older ones. would be thankful for any help with age an worth an all. around the bottom it says THE JOYCE PRODUCTS.....CO.... COLUMBUS OHIO-- on the bottom there is a7 the trangle with h or r in it then another 7 thanks all bill

Vt57777.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57777.jpg
    Vt57777.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 90

flasherr

Reaction score
This bottle could have had a paper label or it could be a transition bottle I have seen it both ways. With a painted or a paper label. It isn't a 7 up you see often it seems you are digging an interesting hole bill. Bill do you go to the 127 sale coming up in august.
Brian

JohnRoy

Reaction score
I've found a few bottles from Augusta, GA, that are R & H Beverages (Ruffin and Henry), that were bottled by Seven Up, and even have their slogan on the back: Drink it! You'll Like it!

I found that these bottles are supposed to be $15 or more, but I'd like to know more about them if anyone can help me. I'll see if I can get a picture with my very old digital camera soon.

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey thanks for the replys brian an johnroy. sorry dont know anything about the 127 sale brian. went to the 400mile yard sale this year an bought a few coke bottles from ky cities for 50 cent apice. yes been diggen a nice spot lately. really just started this in the past year or so. cant seem to stop now.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter