embossed kist bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey bubas dad, heres one i got for 4 bucks, may be common?? but its got my home town toledo, on the base, also on heel pat 1927 any info? mike

Tr49128.jpg

bubbas dad

Reaction score
looks like a nice bottle. i love to find soda bottles from s.c. i really like deco sodas but there aren't many from here. kist is one of the brands i really like.

madpaddla

Reaction score
Mad:

Nice bottle. Are deco worth more than straight sided or slug? Depends on the bottle and area I presume. Any help on sodas such as these would be appreciated. Madpaddla

crozet86

Reaction score
Hey gang,
It has been my experience in the past that the slug plate bottles from the smaller towns usually command the bigger prices. The paper labeled bottles are even higher dollar bottles. I have dug hundreds of slug plates with bottling company names such as the coca cola bottling co. They tend to not be very expensive, i guess because so many were made.Of course there are exceptions to this,depending on the area you are in etc.Art deco bottles here in va. seldom command high prices but i have seen some at shows that bring good prices.I think in my opinion the smaller the town, color,and the catchy soda names back then are your safe bets. I recently sold a grapevine soda art deco style 6/1/2 oz. for 125.00. I was told this was a off brand of grapeola.Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles