[Event] Virginia (RABCA) Bottle Show and Sale - Oct. 2, 2004

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
The Richmond Area Bottle Collectors Association is hosting it's 33rd annual Antique Bottle and Collectibles Show and Sale on Saturday, October 2, 2004. Early entry is at 7:30 am. Hours are from 9 am - 3 pm. It's next door to The Big Antique Extravaganza. There is ample free parking and General addmission is only $3.00. It is located at the Showplace Annex, 3002 Mechanicsville Trk., Richmond, Va. 23223.

Contacts:
Ed Faulkner (804) 739-2951 email: faulkner@antiquebottles.com
4718 Kyloe Lane, Moseley, Va. 23120

Marvin Croker (804) 275-1101 email: marvincroker@comcast.net
Or contact me via email, PM or other. You may also find a show flyer (my design) link on my website, suitable for printing. Please join us!

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/calendar.asp?eventid=4

Ec89957.jpg

Attachments

• Ec89957.jpg
    Ec89957.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 118

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hello all -
There are less than two weeks left before our show. I really hope to meet many of you in Richmond. Hopefully you can attend. Post a reply here if you are setting up and/or visiting, if you have a minute.

I will be setting up my very first display at a show, here in Richmond then. It's quite large at 8' tall and over 12' wide. It has been a ton of work getting it ready and hopefully it will be nice. Many pictures will follow and will be posted here of this event.

I'll be helping dealers that Friday night setting up, as well as the morning of the Show. I will also be at the admission table in relief of other members, from time to time. Once again, hope you can make it.

This Show stuff really cuts into my bottle digging time[:mad:].

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Virginia (RABCA) Bottle Show Photos

Hello to all -
First of all, it was great to finally meet forum members Slimdigger and Medbottle at our show, as well as others. It's always good to put a face with people you talk to online.

Below is a link to a page I put together with some photos of the displays (including my first ever display) and table set up at our show. I hope everyone had fun that attended.

http://members.aol.com/meechuta/show04.html

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter