Every member new and old reply to this post

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
It would be the same as the last 12.000 hits,except this time when the game is over and the bottle is won,you can donate if you (want).If people give a few bucks it would be better then nothing right? so its the same,there really are no rules,just guess and win the nice flask.If you feel generous at the end great, if not thats cool to.I will put in 10$ just to make you feel better.[8D] Let the games begin.

Amber

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Sorry to be the new girl on the block to ruin the game for you all and guess the correct number. I had a lot of fun reading all of your messages. Seems like a lot of nice people out there - and funny. I'm new to collecting and have been reading all of your threads to learn more about collecting, digging, bottle types, names/brands, etc.. the game intrigued me so I guessed! Didn't think I had a chance in hell. Guess I should play the lottery, huh?
Well, hello to everyone out there!! Excited to start posting my collection to share with everyone.

deer4x4

Reaction score
well i say my donation is the bottle and i am paying the shipping so good luck to all and just let it roll

hey lobe did you get the pm isent

bob

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter