Every member new and old reply to this post

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PermInk

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I am for real Lobe but not that dam real! [8D]I won that bottle in a writing contest  I ain't givin that thing away ! But who knows what is in those buckets???  No one wants to play un less a bottle of gold is up,point proven.

Boo [&:] that's a sad comment to have to make. We love getting new bottles to add to the collection, thanks for the contest! I enlisted the puzzle head weenie hubby and the kids for a little extra help so here it goes: 48381880

peejrey

Reaction score
You need to do some thing like,"How many bottles are in the bucket?", or "Guess the approximate value and win!".......
Just my thoughts
I liked the one on the far upper left. . . . . . . .

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

wot? No fancy green bottle? You dirty git b@stard! Ok, then it's for the bucket? Well it's not as nice but I can always use a good bucket. Plant dermatas in it or something.

So here goes..... 4-8-9-16-28-39 bonus ball - 13 So yeah, give me what I got coming to me. Make it quick and as painless as possible.

hahahah I thought you weren't playin Lobe
Here is a clue ,they are all one digits numbers,& there are eight numbers. the eight numbers make up two years.
here is a clue for number one---------------------->(first number)
if you want to keep guessing randomly fine,but if you take the clues you will get it faster. Shall we play a game?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

You need to do some thing like,"How many bottles are in the bucket?", or "Guess the approximate value and win!".......
Just my thoughts
I liked the one on the far upper left. . . . . . . .

No we are not doing that [8|][:D] the game worked fine before and lot of people got bottles,like I said look back on the thread,Other people put in bottles to not just me.The forum got donations people got bottles,it was like Christmas! so fallow the clues and git a bottle.

peejrey

Reaction score
Ok......so I'm guessing the first number is bigger than the second?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85