EVERYTHING MUST GO

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
Thanks to our wonderful state government and all the money they've spent over the past four years (or maybe it's just the way the economy is going to hell in a hand basket , but this year we no longer have the luxary of Homestead Exemption on our State and LocaL PROPERTY TAXES. This means that our city and county taxes are no longer $300 but are now to close for comfort to $700 and even though it breaks my heart to see Jamie sell some of his pickle/pepper sause bottles it took him years to get , I know he does it with love. Jamie, I love you with all my heart and I thank you more than you will ever know. Anyway, chck on us here soon and hopefully you will finds something youj ust can't live without at a price you can afford ! Jamie has tried to list every flaw, no matter how minor and we tried to catch the photos in the best possible light to show their true color. Theye may be some difference, but Jamie wil point that out. If no one is interested, Jamie said he would take the bottles at the Rome Bottle Show. All prices include shipping and insurance. It you return the bottle within 7 days, you will receive a refund of the purchase price only. Shipping costs will be on buyer's in returnng the bottles/bottle of the person ordering,because we don't have the money for the postage ,verry sorry! Merry Christmas!

Jamie wants to give a "Shout Out" to poison4me (Rick). He's a great guy, with a great website on poisons ! Jamie was unintentinally rude when RICK came on this site to tell of his poison site and this is his way of apologizing. He doesn't remember exactly how to get there, but he said to go to the member list put in poison4me leave an pm and JAMIE is sure Rick will direct you to his colorful and wonderful site!site!

!lease give me until tomorrow to get the bottles on! a package deal can be worked out!
Thanks NINA
Peace!

poisons4me

Reaction score
Hey as they say in NY forget about it!
as for your taxs i pay 1950 a year! I thought i had it pretty good, i will trade with you[:)]

glass man

Reaction score
WOW! WOULD REALLY HAVE TO GET RID OF BOTTLES TO MAKE IT FOR THOSE KIND OF TAXES! WHAT TICKS ME OFF IS SOME PEOPLE THAT LIVE ON A BETTER SIDE OF TOWN WANTS TO DO THINGS TO OUR PUBLIC PARK. WOULD BE FINE CEPT WE ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR CUTESY THINGS AND IT HAS PASSED BEFORE ANY BODY KNOWS THE DIRTY DEED HAS BEEN PASSED BY THE CITY COMMISONERS!

A GOOD MANY EXAMPLES LIKE THAT WHICH IS PUSHED ON US BEFORE WE KNOW WHAT HAS HIT US! GEEZ![:mad:] I KNOW $700 MAY NOT SEEM LIKE ALOT,BUT THAT IS SUBJETIVE.

ANY WAY RICK THANKS FOR BEING COOL! JAMIE

madman

Reaction score
ah hey you guys, im sorry to here this, ive had to sell bottles in tough times, and it sucked! im sure abn will join together and send you guys a ton of bottles mike

sweetrelease

Reaction score
$700, holy cow i pay more than $4,000 a year and i thought that was good for new jersey[:-].sorry to hear you are selling,but i'll be watchin[sm=rolleyes.gif] ~matt

Jim

Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear this. Nothing sucks worse than having to part with bottles that you planned to keep for good.

I can identify with what you are going through. A few years ago, I had to sell my collection of poison bottles, which were my collecting passion at the time. Why? To pay @#$%^& federal taxes. The good ol' federal government sure knows how to screw the self-employed (15.4% just for SS and Medicare, both of which will be bankrupt before they ever do me any good!). Before long, a kid running a lemonade stand will be considered one of the evil "rich" and raked over the coals with punitive taxes [:mad:].

Fortunately, I'm much better off now, but I have been there and done that and it is saddening and infuriating. These government thieves at the local, state and federal levels waste entirely too much money. What's even worse, they don't seem to give a d*mn about the pain, hardship and financial strife that they cause for good, honest people when they happily rob us again and again [:'(] ~Jim

ajohn

Reaction score
Jamie,Nina,
I just wanted to let you two know I'm praying for you guys,and I love you guys.
Anthony-J.

Dean

Reaction score
Hi Jamie & Nina,

You are in our prayers also. I know what it's like to have to sell all your collectibles as I have been there. With the Lord all these thing can be re-collected as you know from me.

May God's Blessings be GREAT!!
Dean

glass man

Reaction score
THANKS YALL! NO BIG DEAL,BEEN HERE WAY MORE THENONCE. I JUST HOPE THE BOTTLES SELL!I NEVER FEEL I OWN THESE BOTTLES ANY WAY. MOST WERE HERE WAY BEFORE ME. MY JOB IS JUST TO SEE THEY CONTINUE ON THEIR JOURNEY! JAMIE

MIKE I LOVE THAT SONG! THE HECK OF IT IS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE ALBUM YET,BUT I WILL AT SOME POINT! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229