F.H. Heckings water?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Big Ralph

Reaction score
Hi,
Am new to this group but here's a question. I picked up a deep green F.H. Heckings Mineral water, New York bottle in mint condition. Is there any kind of demand for these bottles or has the economy hurt there value.

Thanks,
Big Ralph

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Big Ralph,

Does it look like this?
contest06-1-13.jpg
From here, along with a GREAT digging story. Maybe Andy will know more.

Could'ya stick up a photo of yours?

Onemanband.jpg

Big Ralph

Reaction score
Yeah!! Looks just like that one. I can't tell from the picture if it has any damage to it but mine looks like it just came off the shelf in an old general store. I will try to figure out how to post pic here.

Big Ralph

woody

Reaction score
I believe they are very much in demand for collectors who specialize in mineral water bottles.
I couldn't find any listing on eBay, so, I think you have a good one.

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Nice bottle! Would love to see some pics. If it's something you decide to sell I may be interested.

Big Ralph

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I don't know about selling it yet. I was thinking about selling all my bottles since the kids don't have any interest in them. I dug bottles years ago, back in the 60's and 70's and use to have a ball doing so. I haven't dug in over 25 years, so the bottles have just been laying around in the basement. I know that they are not all winners but there are some really nice ones. I will have to give it some thought. I was trying to find out how the market looks now for prices. Any help there guys?

Big Ralph

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Woody is correct - the market is always strong for unusual, high quality items. Prices are currently a bit soft on the more common bottles but the good ones always sell.

Big Ralph

Reaction score
Hey Kungfu,
I checked out your website. noordsyantiques----very nice. Looks like you like early american stuff. Me too. Drop me a line sometime and we can chat about it.

Big Ralph

Big Ralph

Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea on the value of the above bottle? It's been so long since I dealt with selling bottles.
Thanks

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Giles