favorite tv shows?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Big Bang, Cook's Country/America's Test Kitchen, The Following, Family Guy, Rules of Engagement, Tosh.0, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, CSI, Rangers Hockey, Knicks Basketball, Yankees Baseball, Steelers Football, This Old House, Yukon Men, Antiques Roadshow

epackage

Reaction score
CLASSIC!!!

981A488F049744168DE69E941DC173FA.jpg

Attachments

• 981A488F049744168DE69E941DC173FA.jpg
    981A488F049744168DE69E941DC173FA.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 69

Ohiosulator

Reaction score
the big bang is by far my favorite on now..

I was in my geology course last week and my phone decided it didnt wanna be silent anymore, and I had bazinga as my notification. Good thing the professor had a sense of humor....

Also I have always liked KOTH

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Dr. Who has been there going on 30 years for me now.
Also, Hell on Wheels but I'm not sure this season will be as good.
Bedlam, Grimm, 666 Park Ave, American Horror Story, Warehouse 13, Fringe, Walking Dead, The Hour and a few others.
Not much into the US comedies, never have been. BBC's Outnumbered is a riot though.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I try to catch Big Bang even though last year I did little else than sleep and watch TV for months I gotta say there's really not much on the thing worth watching. Channels that started out with good intentions like TLC, Discovery, The History Channel, etc have mostly turned away from good nature/history documentories to fake reality shows. I like learning stuff from Pawn Stars and American Pickers but these too are so staged and dishonest that its hard to watch anymore. The storage unit shows are the worst of the worst did anyone catch the one where a so called "expert" gave his opinion of some super common coke bottles? When I was sick I enjoyed the reruns of Mash, Mayberry, Bonansa, Combat (on the local religious channe [:D]l), much better than any of today's shows. In the far past I liked shows like Red Skelton, Carol Burnett, etc. Not too far past: Northern Exposure, Cheers, King of Queens, Raymond, History Detectives. When I was a kid I'd stay up and watch Perry Mason and Twilight Zone cuz they scared the crap outa me and I knew I was supposed to be asleep!

Did I say today's TV sucks!

There, I feel better now!

It's fun practicing to be an old kermugen (sp?)

I have a buddy that wants to grow old so he can be a pain in the ass!
There......I feel better now

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
gotta say there's really not much on the thing worth watching. Channels that started out with good intentions like TLC, Discovery, The History Channel, etc have mostly turned away from good nature/history documentories to fake reality shows.
Yup!
I like learning stuff from Pawn Stars and American Pickers but these too are so staged and dishonest that its hard to watch anymore.
Yup again! There's no way they get those prices.
The storage unit shows are the worst of the worst did anyone catch the one where a so called "expert" gave his opinion
See above.
In the far past I liked shows like Red Skelton, Carol Burnett, etc. Not too far past: Northern Exposure, Cheers, King of Queens, Raymond, History Detectives. When I was a kid I'd stay up and watch Perry Mason and Twilight Zone cuz they scared the crap outa me and I knew I was supposed to be asleep!
One more time! Yup!!!

I'm still into the British stuff, new and old. I wish I could get more of it. They have the US beat for quality TV for the most part though some of it hoovers too. I hind of of curse them for the whole kitchen hell concept taking over.

Julia was another story altogether, RIP. She was a classic everywhere.
See was American but have you ever seen "Posh Nosh", funny.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen