favorite tv shows?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
The show "IT Crowd" is good. It's British. Pretty funny.

I like Downton Abbey, its a good show as well. Although I have only seen the first season. I love Netflix.

I love King of Queens, Raymond, Andy G, and Sienfield (sp?)
Also!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Suits, South Park, Firefly

My gal has also introduced me to the guilty pleasures of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Supernatural.

The Walking Dead, Dexter, and Breaking Bad are enjoyable shows but have let me down by their implementation of predictable plot elements and over-worn social/emotional/interpersonal conflicts. When you've seen one you've seen them all, regardless of the different superficial appearances of the same trope across programs. When I notice the tropes/cliches inserted in the show it is annoying, distracting and sometimes insulting. Kinda ruins it for me. Every show is guilty of using them, but it takes a sensitive and skilled hand to weave them in so that they are rendered invisible, at least most of the time.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Suits, South Park, Firefly

My gal has also introduced me to the guilty pleasures of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Supernatural.

The Walking Dead, Dexter, and Breaking Bad are enjoyable shows but have let me down by their implementation of predictable plot elements and over-worn social/emotional/interpersonal conflicts. When you've seen one you've seen them all, regardless of the different superficial appearances of the same trope across programs. When I notice the tropes/cliches inserted in the show it is annoying, distracting and sometimes insulting. Kinda ruins it for me. Every show is guilty of using them, but it takes a sensitive and skilled hand to weave them in so that they are rendered invisible, at least most of the time.

The character's are the reason I watch Walking dead. The live ones [:D]

Remember the sopranos? I got hooked on the "Characters" we all knew where the show was going [;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I watch Face off sometimes
Immortalized is another weird one.

I'm all about weird.

Oh can't forget FREAKSHOW LOL

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
I like the characters also! I always match the characters up to people in my own lives based off of personality and what I think each person would do/react like in a situation.

I have a very active imagination. I do the same when I read books. I can't put a book down once I start it. I have to know how it ends.

surfaceone

Reaction score
In days gone by, Yancey Derringer:

Yancy_Derringer_cast_2.JPG

Today:

justified-630x472.jpg

bucky902

Reaction score
I always have and still watch MASH at 4 pm daily

94E7993C099B4BDEBB4C4CB993F2B3B9.jpg

Attachments

• 94E7993C099B4BDEBB4C4CB993F2B3B9.jpg