Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Finally got an Artic Beverages Bottle !!!!!

Bottledigger52

Nov 5, 2018
Maryland
I have been looking for this bottle forever it is on eBay sometimes got an amazing deal at a antique store I've never gone to 25.00 dollars was a steal but asked if they would do 20.00 and they did. Very neat and mint soda bottle.

IMG_6194.jpg IMG_6195.jpg

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I've seen that one before as its Canadian from Winnipeg Manitoba but don't have one , mostly seen them online never in antique stores here .

it is a neat bottle but Winnipeg is far from the arctic so it had no real connection to that region just a created one to boost sales

JKL

Mar 20, 2018
Kitchener Ontario
Bottledigger52, you might find it interesting that this bottle design was used by a few different independent bottlers in Canada.
When I saw your Artic ACL I knew I had seen the design so took a quick look through my collection. Here are a couple others. One is embossed and the other two are ACL bottles. Woodlond Beverages was located in Woodstock, a small town insouth western Ontario and Timmins Beverages was located in northern Ontario in the town of Timmins. IMG_0001.jpg20180406_224410.jpg20180422_141736.jpg20180422_141746.jpg

Bottledigger52

Nov 5, 2018
Maryland
That is to cool JKL thanks for the info now I can get a couple with different labels not sure how a Winnipeg bottle made it to
Maryland but glad I found it.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
Yup good bottle!...there are a few more variations from that brand, I doubt they'll show up in your region..lol
even in Southern Ontario the odds of any Winnipeg bottle showing up is low , I'd imagine in the US even more unlikely

JKL , not sure I've seen the Timmins Beverages bottles ? do you have one or a picture or just seen one at some point in time ?

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
That's amazing that you found a specific Canadian bottle you were looking for all the way down in Maryland! I have a hard enough time finding specific Canadian bottles I'm looking for in the cities that they originate from.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchfox59901