first person to figure this out rules the boards!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coreya

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out the 1/30/12 patent date as it relates to skinfans36's patent but his sure looks like it, looks like epackage hit it right!! knew I should have drank more in my younger years but then I would not have been able to remember stuff like this, wait I can't so I must have !!!! [:D][:D][:D]

margclearlake

Reaction score
SkinsFan rules! my piece looks exactly like the patent drawing. the differences in the dates clear up a little if you read the description on the patent. there are a few different dates. jan 25, 12, jan 30 12. was in there somewhere.

really impressed with the research! thanks.

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: coreya

Still trying to figure out the 1/30/12 patent date as it relates to skinfans36's patent but his sure looks like it, looks like epackage hit it right!! knew I should have drank more in my younger years but then I would not have been able to remember stuff like this, wait I can't so I must have !!!! [:D][:D][:D]

Looked again and it seems the first one I found was an improvement made on an earlier patent for the bottleneck in question. The patent we are looking for is patent no. US1016112 MJ Switzer and JD Lacroix.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=UO...=gbs_selected_pages&cad=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SkinsFan36

ORIGINAL: coreya

Looked again and it seems the first one I found was an improvement made on an earlier patent for the bottleneck in question. The patent we are looking for is patent no. US1016112 MJ Switzer and JD Lacroix.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=UO...=gbs_selected_pages&cad=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

Or at least this is where the Jan 30 1912 date comes from. His still looks like the original finding I made

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: margclearlake

SkinsFan rules! my piece looks exactly like the patent drawing. the differences in the dates clear up a little if you read the description on the patent. there are a few different dates. jan 25, 12, jan 30 12. was in there somewhere.

really impressed with the research! thanks.

No problem glad I could help. I tried everything on google and it hit when I searched : Porcelain patent date January 30 1912.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Steve Reigns!

Great research and follow up, Steve! Well done.

steve_rules_stainless_water_bottle_10l.jpg

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
lol Thank you thank you. Thing is I know nothing about bottles. Just got lucky on google, but I'll accept the title lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete