Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Five for Friday!

Wildcat wrangler

Mar 14, 2021
pre covid I found a lot of different bottles when I was traveling around , so far hasn't even been any yard sales here . no one seems to want to have one

have noticed a lot of free stuff at drives ways this year , often furniture but sometimes other things , one lady put out a bunch of books but were extra's/damaged from a used store they couldn't sell

I have no idea when there will be another bottle show in Ontario , maybe spring 2022 but not even sure that is a sure thing
I am hoping they bring it back, here but it’s always in Nov and again in feb, so.... as there’s not much to do for people! I kept busy getting the new off my patio boat and rock climbing and getting huge crystals, even all winter, with a massive dewalt heater onboard but most people sat home and went crazy. (Best friend and neighbor, Judy, is a shrink... yes, they went off the deep!). Cat shows canceled, everything. But bottle shows are a big deal here, so I really hope they bring them back, in nov. they are opening everything they can, now, but it feels like that could come back to haunt... check out Halloween’s blue moon... I love it there at night! BBQ and just chill....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wildcat wrangler

Mar 14, 2021
I am hoping they bring it back, here but it’s always in Nov and again in feb, so.... as there’s not much to do for people! I kept busy getting the new off my patio boat and rock climbing and getting huge crystals, even all winter, with a massive dewalt heater onboard but most people sat home and went crazy. (Best friend and neighbor, Judy, is a shrink... yes, they went off the deep!). Cat shows canceled, everything. But bottle shows are a big deal here, so I really hope they bring them back, in nov. they are opening everything they can, now, but it feels like that could come back to haunt... check out Halloween’s blue moon... I love it there at night! BBQ and just chill....

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
likely take a pass this week , still have more bottles I'd like to post just need to get clear pictures of them which has proved challenging

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Mar 19, 2021
Alright!...it's Friday again! btw I just want to say....fantastic stuff being posted gang!
Here's 5 for Friday.... Five O-C Beverages!

View attachment 223940
Alright!...it's Friday again! btw I just want to say....fantastic stuff being posted gang!
Here's 5 for Friday.... Five O-C Beverages!

View attachment 223940
Great lineup! Nicely chosen and put together- nice shot. I like the way the lines of the blinds Accentuate the lines in the bottles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Mar 19, 2021

Ok…. I’m a little late but…. Graduations and birthdays and company, ect , here are my 5!

And these 5 that I was getting ready to sell- or trade-
to make room for more bottles, if anyone’s interested! I know some of the pix are repeats- this is a recap? Have a great weekend, y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BillyB