FOHBC 2013 National Show - Manchester NH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I've never been to a show where vendors couldn't buy a ticket and win (and have). I don't suspect this would be different.
It's probably not like a thing where members and family or anyone affiliated can't participate.
Good question though.[8|]

cornucopia

Reaction score
Yes everyone is eligible for these drawings. The only people who are not are: FOHBC board members and their families as well as the co-chairman (Mike and I) and their families or partners - yeah they caught me and Greg on that last line ....

So here's a list of who are eligible and will be given a raffle ticket.

All dealers (one ticket per contract), volunteers & early buyers (one ticket per paid entrance) will have a chance at the $1000 raffle on Saturday

Into that bucket of tickets, we'll be adding the tickets for the general admissions on Sunday so everyone listed above for Saturday's raffle also qualifies for the eight raffles on Sunday, giving those people nine (9) chances to win. Keep in mind you MUST be present to win the $$$ raffles.

cornucopia

Reaction score
The bottle / fund raiser raffle is the only one you have to purchase tickets for.

cornucopia

Reaction score
Jay,

Sorry didn't see your question until now. For Saturday's raffle early buyers, dealers setting up and volunteers qualify. Into that bucket on Sunday all general admission attendees will be added so everyone qualifies for those eight drawings. FOHBC board, their families, the co-chairmen (Mike and myself) and our spouses or partners do not qualify for any of the cash drawings.

I can't believe it's only 3 1/2 weeks till the show it seems so long ago we started on this venture.

There are only 8 tables left for dealer setup, if you're thinking of setting up please do it soon or you may end up on the waiting list. I still need a couple of volunteers to watch the back entrance door on Sunday morning, if you can help out please email me directly: mcrawf@comcast.net

The schedule for the 9 seminars has been posted on the FOHBC web site, Rick Ciralli has pulled together a great line up for us. http://www.fohbc.org/2013/04/fohbc-2013-national-antique-bottle-show-manchester-new-hampshire/

703DE055F4764F26A708573848567C4A.jpg

Attachments

• 703DE055F4764F26A708573848567C4A.jpg
    703DE055F4764F26A708573848567C4A.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 118

JustGlass

Reaction score
I have seen flyers on this up coming show but have not seen on them any addmission fees. Can anyone tell me what the early buyer and general addmission entry fee is if your not a member or a dealer.

0BFF47114FB24E46961D1357CEFCEF64.jpg

Attachments

• 0BFF47114FB24E46961D1357CEFCEF64.jpg
    0BFF47114FB24E46961D1357CEFCEF64.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 114

cornucopia

Reaction score
Correct what's not mentioned on the FOHBC document is the post card discounts.

Early buyer is $60 for a family, FOHBC members get a $15 discount, if you have the post card it has a $5 discount off of it if you're not an FOHBC member (can't combine the 2 discounts).

General admission is $5 per person but if you have the post card it's $4

Early buyers have a chance at the $1000 raffle which can be used at the show OR at the auction Saturday night. General admission buyers have a chance at the eight $500 raffles throughout the day.

NHkeith

Reaction score
if someone wants to catch a seminar on saturday, do they need to purchase a "Early Buyer" ticket? or can you buy a general admission ticket for sunday, and go listen to the Saturday lectures?

Thanks
Keith

cornucopia

Reaction score
Seminar's and display's are free to attend or view.

The NE Bottle Battle on Friday night however is not open to everyone. You need to either be an FOHBC member, dealer setting up at the show, volunteer, early buyer, banquet dinner attendee or someone putting on a seminar or display.

I'm trying to get some minutemen reactors to introduce it so if anyone knows some in NH please let me know or have them get in touch with me: mcrawf@comcast.net I've reached out to the one in my town but they're not available. I've emailed the 3rd regiment contact in NH but haven't heard back yet. I want to show the true spirit of NE during the event and this would just be the "you know what" to have some minutemen with muskets there.

sandchip

Reaction score
It's killing me, but I won't be able to make the show, but I hope that somebody can take some pictures of what comes out of the woodwork in the medicine bottle shootout Friday night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator