For Man or Beast

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Hello all:

Went walking in the forest (for lack of getting handcuffed) today instead of digging my dump. Walked about 5 miles in all brush, prickers, etc. Accounted for 2 snakes and alot of cuts on the legs. Found a 60's dump with tons and tons of NDNR bottles. If they ever become valuable I could retire instantly. Found a privy. This one has shingles, paint, and a T P dispencer. It looks like a condo for privies.[:D] [:D] As I am walking out not finding anything, I swipe the ground with my foot and found the Kemps bottle. Etc., etc. The spot was less than 500 feet from my car. Also found a clear/purple flask with a anchor on the bottom, and some local sodas (cracked) and a brown local soda.

Any help on these...looked on ebay and in some of my books got nothing. Thanks a ton all. I'll get pics of the privy. It looks nicer than some of the houses I have lived in. hahha Madpaddla

Om33724.jpg

Attachments

• Om33724.jpg
    Om33724.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 56

madpaddla

Reaction score
Lustre jar no listed either. just a general price range. Maybe $8?

And thanks all who have responded to previous posts of mine. I often dont write back but I do check to see what info others have and please know that your help is greatly appreciated. Any future diggers I get into the hobby reap the benefits you bestow. Such as not damaging sites, not leaving litter, and your great ideas on where to find bottles. Its exactly information like that, that got me walking 5 miles today. Thanks for the scraps, excercise, and getting straight scared by those serpents. (gardner snakes). Oh and these nice bottles. No digging these were right on top. Madpaddla

Nl29130.jpg

Attachments

• Nl29130.jpg
    Nl29130.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 62

walkingstick

Reaction score
Ebayed recently...

DR. FISKE’S LINIMENT FOR MAN OR BEAST (aqua) 6 3/8†lip flake $38.00

KEMPS BALSAM FOR THE THROAT & LUNGS O.F. WOODWARD LEROY, N.Y. (aqua) 6 ½†$4.99 // 6 ¾†residue $3.00

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday