For you New Hampshire early glass lovers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

myersdiggers1998

Reaction score
I have a toc beer ,quart, Frank Jones brewing co. from portsmouth n.h.

Attachments

• 5f7b71ab635f41869de2a5afbcbb2e5c.jpg
    5f7b71ab635f41869de2a5afbcbb2e5c.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 87

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi Steve, I am having a hell of a time with my eyes. Macular-deterioration. I am getting needles in my eyes every two weeks. I have two bottles that show turn stress lines in the neck under the applied finishes. I assume that the blown bottles were both turned via rotation of the blow pipe before the glass mold was opened for removal of the bottle. One has a blob top applied and only about two inches of the mold seams showing on the glass. The other one has a tapered applied top with an under ring, and there are no seams showing. I haven't been able to find any good reference to the use of this forming action described. I have asked on the AB-N Forum bit no feed back. This is probably the wrong place to write to you. More later. RED Matthews

epgorge

Reaction score
Hey Red, so sorry to hear you have Macular Degeneration. My Grandmother had it. It is hereditary. She never went blind totally and lived to be the ripe old age of 95. Never heard her complain a word. It was all offered up to the Lord. She was quite a lady. I hope yours is a slow process as well. Gods speed to you sir. Good to see you still here.Joel

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen