forum support

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
rodger some of use have been talking about ways to support this forum on another post. is there a way to make a donation if you don't have a paypal account? i would love to donate to this forum. i don't have a credit card or paypal account and i refuse to give access to my checking account to anyone, is there some way to work through another member with a paypal account or use a money order?
thanks, john

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Same goes here. I want to be a CM, but lack the means to send payment. I can do cash, money order (US) or bank check.
The wealth of knowlage and the over-all polite and friendly nature of this site deserves my support.

bearswede

Reaction score
John...

Do you have a debit card? Seems a lot of banks offer debit cards with checking accounts... It doesn't give access to your account...

Ron

bearswede

Reaction score
Another possibility for people who have no electronic access to sending funds:

Sponser a Forum Auction, and let the winner worry about the payment!

Ron

Roger

Reaction score
John - The problem is that here in the UK the banks charge a minimum of $12.50 for paying in a dollar cheque. Converting dollars to UK pounds and then back again to pay our US hosting service is not very practical either.

Working through a good friend's PayPal account is one way but I have to say Ron's idea Sponsor a Forum Auction, and let the winner worry about the payment! is a stroke of genius!

Thank's everyone for being so supportive.

bearswede

Reaction score
Richard...

Go to the forum titled "Members Forum Auctions" and read what others have done... Then, go for it!!

bearswede

Reaction score
Oops...
Since I seem to have this empty slot with nothing to show for it and can't get rid of... Here's a sad sight... what happens when your car gets totaled on the way home from the bottle show...

Ron

A68E3446B22645B680ECA1C3F1F2ECDA.jpg

Attachments

• A68E3446B22645B680ECA1C3F1F2ECDA.jpg
    A68E3446B22645B680ECA1C3F1F2ECDA.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 82

bubbas dad

Reaction score
o.k. i put up an auction but i have a few questions for rodger or anyone who may know. first how do you know when the payment goes through paypal and second how will rodger know the payment is sent and that it is for the support of the forum?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin