found 2 old metal hub caps in embankment

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found 2 old metal hub caps when searching an embankment looking for bottles and cans , not sure if someone left them there years ago as a hiding place or if this spot had some bad bumps and was a hot spot for people to lose them years ago

the one says " dodge division " and not sure what car the other one is for or year , not sure of age either but guess 70's or 80's era maybe , don't really collect hub caps but sometimes will put them on the wall of the garage for decoration if there interesting looking or have a neat logo on them
20200427_154558.jpg
20200427_160513.jpg

yacorie

Reaction score
I don’t know either but I’ve sold some at flea markets for 30-40 bucks each. I would look up what the value is to buy NOS and maybe you could sell them on eBay etc.

RCO

Reaction score
I don’t know either but I’ve sold some at flea markets for 30-40 bucks each. I would look up what the value is to buy NOS and maybe you could sell them on eBay etc.

I'm not really sure where I could sell them , normally a large outdoor automotive flea market here every spring although pretty sure this years will be cancelled

was also a local online auction that sells stuff but they haven't done any since march and unsure when they can resume , they would likely accept them but would charge a fee and such

yacorie

Reaction score
I'm not really sure where I could sell them , normally a large outdoor automotive flea market here every spring although pretty sure this years will be cancelled

was also a local online auction that sells stuff but they haven't done any since march and unsure when they can resume , they would likely accept them but would charge a fee and such

Figure out what they are and look on eBay to see if it would be worth the effort

embe

Reaction score
one on the right is from a '73-77 Monte Carlo

RCO

Reaction score
one on the right is from a '73-77 Monte Carlo

your right I googled it to see what others looked like , my parents used to have a 73 monte carlo a few years ago around 2000 's , it was red I don't have a picture of it , they sold it a few years after , it was a neat car had totally forgot what its logo looked like

embe

Reaction score
I recognized it from my youth as well...I think it was more of a burgundy though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler