found 80 bottles. never digged just found them

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Tommy, Welcome to the forum. Looks like you found a late teens to 1920s trash pit. I see some salt or pepper shakers and a large embossed whiskey. The ones that look like mayo jars, unless embossed, are pretty worthless. Clean any thay are embossed or that you are interested in knowing about and we will see if we can help out.

By the way, what kind of cars does your dad have. I am a car nut too.

emdawg12345

Reaction score
im going to clean out most of the bottles in a little bit. My dad has crappy cars lol. 2 geometros and a nissan altima thats SHITT

kastoo

Reaction score
Yea that whiskey on the right is embossed and it has an embossed flower! NEVER throw anything out unless you get at least THREE DIFFERENT opinions..

Oldtimer

Reaction score
That's a sheaf of rye on the far right whiskey I think....That one and the green whiskey are the keepers, the rest can be tossed IMO.
Give us good fairly close up pics of the whiskeys when you clean them up.

sunrunner

Reaction score
hi tommy. i see thate you got in to a late 1930, 1940s trash pit,the wisky,with the shaft of weat,also has the deaded fed,law not to be ect..so thate tell me,theat the bulk fo your stuff,was made after 1935. lucky find,but not worth keeping! but dont dispear,your yead may still have somthig good,under there. good luck...jim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MotherMayhem