Found a new place to dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdug

Reaction score
I found a new place to dig. Small parcel of land. Only about 200' wide and 1200' deep lot. But, looks promising. In an Industrial area, with a cemetary on one side and an Industrial area on the other. There is an old Plantation home in the Industrial area. The owners of the house sold out in the 1940's and it became a restaurant. Behind my friends body shop he said there is a wooded area littered with bottles, toys, etc. The surface stuff looks like 1940's era junk. Hoping that the Plantation home owners were creatures of habit and dumped all the trash in the same area. Hope to dig soon and see what is under the surface.

Attachments

• Fd90754.jpg
    Fd90754.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 66

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
grab everything ya can!!!!!!,

the old crappers or garbage pits will be where the most growth is "vegative",as in a grouping of trees or shubs,..or impressions in the ground not level with the area around....

digdug

Reaction score
I finally made it out there to dig. I found poison ivy, some snakes, and a whole lot of junk (Car parts, plastic flower pots from the cemetary, roles of carpet, etc.) I didn't find one good thing out there. They will begin grading soon, I hope to go out after they grade and see what is buried deeper. With the old plantation home right behind this property I thought for sure I would hit the mother load!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter