Found about 90 yesterday!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

58froggy

Reaction score
Here's what I have. My pen camera wasn't made for this. But, you should see the camera I got my daughter. lol Things we do.

Om33835.jpg

Attachments

• Om33835.jpg
    Om33835.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 174

Mainely Broken

Reaction score
Hi Christine,
The musterole in milk is an earlier version before vaporub... made out of you guessed it mustard. I also have a shinola bottle I dug yesterday. Can't find yours in the pic? Mine says Best Foods Div. opposite side Indianapolis, Indiana 2oz & still has the white polish in it. Nice finds you have there! Looks like you've got a good spot!

madman

Reaction score
hey christine those milks are very nice!!!! that big boy is nice, its common but a keeper also the cobalt bluing bottles look really cool in the window. looks like this load is a little older than the last, the embossed meds are keepers. also the ed pinaud im guessing is a feminine product, soap, perfume ect mike

Sq46869.jpg

Catcat16

Reaction score
What is this? The copper top was intact until I tried to remove it. It wasn't screwed onto the top, it was pressure fit, push on. It only says "BOUR JOIS" on the bottom.

Wt59284.jpg
I know this is an old post but I coulnt help but say I found one today and am happy you posted because I can’t find any others like this online without the ridges. I believe it was a perfume company but our bottles were used for a sort of talcum powder. Here’s what it looks like with the cap intact.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 169

Members online

Latest threads