found more diamond cokes,

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, found more diamond cokes last week. if i find to many does that bring the price down? thanks for looking , rhona

Sq46281.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46281.jpg
    Sq46281.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 78

digdug

Reaction score
It won't really bring down the value too much, if any. I think you would have to find a semi-truck load or two...or three to really affect value. I know in other collectibles it has caused prices to drop, but bottles, not so much. GREAT FINDS!! Are they all the 10-ounce size? If you ever find any size larger than the 10 ounce I would be interested in buying some from you.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
looks like some nice finds. i have been eyeing the no return crown top type sodas myself. looks like a nice start. would love to find a 16oz like yours.

madman

Reaction score
wow rohna nice finds!! id love to start a collection of throwaways no deposit ,need more room, very cool mike

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Rhona, Nice lot of bottles. I've sold the throwaways for $10 a pop. Look them over good there are two sizes of 10oz throwaways. One is almost an inch shorter and sell for more. People at flea markets love those things.

digdug

Reaction score
I didn't realize from the photo it was the 16 ounce. The 16 ounce I have in my collection is very tall and skinny style. So now I know they made two different styles of the 16 ounce! Thanks for sharing the photo!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi john, mike, warren and digdug, thanks for looking and the information. i hope to get my ndnr organized this weekend. hope to look for more sun. if it dosn't snow[:mad:]. digdug can you post a pic. of your tall bottle? would like to see what it looks like. extras i will part with. thanks again, rhona

digdug

Reaction score
I will try to find the taller ones. Unfortunatley I have most of my collection in boxes at this time. I am trying to finish the basement so I can display everything, but it has been slow going this year. The basement flooded earlier this year, got the foundation fixed, now all dry down there. But, my long time digging partner (my Dad) isn't doing well at all. He is undergoing radiation treatments and I spend as much time as I can helping out. So-for now I have to live vicariously through all of you for my bottle hunting fix! So KEEP DIGGING!!!! and post your photos. Thanks.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2