found more diamond cokes,

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi warren, thanks for the tip on diff. sizes. while trying to clean them, i found i have 2 diff. heights in the 16oz crown top bottles by a 1/4", and a little bit diff embossing on shoulder. i also found i have a 12oz and a 10oz size. check the 2 16oz crown tops in the center of the pic. i will try to post a pic this weekend of the 4 sizes. hi john, yes i will part with one . email me. hi digdug, i sorta know where your at. my mom is 81 and insist she stays in her house. she is not doing very well and in a lot of pain. i spend tues. (1 of my days off) doing her grocery shopping, banking, what ever she needs, plus daily calls. i dig most of my bottles in the area she lives, in fact she told me where they had dump trash for years. the 1st place we dug in her area. i take botles with ellicott city on them and pretty embossed bottles to show her. she really enjoys seening them and said she dosn't remenber seeing that bottle. i sometimes stop and dig on the way home, then call her to let her know what i find. i'm sorry i didn't mean to right a book. my thoughts and prayers are for your father, rhona

madman

Reaction score
hey rhona my prayers are with you mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen