found more soda cans and a Crush bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
There is one Coke Flat Top from Canada similar to yours but has a Big 12 OZ, in white on front of can. That's a tough one I've been looking for. LEON.

RCO

Reaction score
There is one Coke Flat Top from Canada similar to yours but has a Big 12 OZ, in white on front of can. That's a tough one I've been looking for. LEON.

i noticed that online that there is an earlier 12 oz one that is pretty rare .

not sure I've found the 10 oz before at least not in this good of condition , might of found some in the woods before that were even more rusted away

really not sure how often older Canadian coca cola cans would come up for sale or how many are around ? I'd assume the odds of finding out in good condition laying around in the woods isn't that high

although I'm sure there is some out there , proven by the fact I randomly found one on the hillside at a park

RCO

Reaction score
poked around the hillside at that park , found some bottles and cans but not much was in good condition .

more coca cola all damaged and none as old as flat top I found other day , orange crush , grape crush ( faded to a pink colour ) cplus orange , Hires , RC cola , Grand prix - cola ,

Cott Orange , a thin metal can from early 90's I hadn't seen before

some modern glass bottles , a no deposit with no writing on it , stubby pop bottle , another Sobe bottle this one for lizard fuel .

20200605_190239.jpg
20200605_191708.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26