Found this poison bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Hey there, there is nothing wrong with posting links to your auctions, provided you don't spam different forum sections with the same link over and over.

Also, the auction looks good, the pictures are nice, and with a low starting bid you're sure to get some more bites on that fine bottle. Nice work!

epackage

Reaction score
Good luck with the auction, you might want to check your shipping cost though. It can't cost $10 to ship a bottle this size from Easton to Paterson NJ, it should be $5.30 tops, and cheaper if you print the label right from Ebay. I know it may not seem like a big deal but Butt Heads like me will pass on a bottle just because of stuff like that...Jim

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I know it may not seem like a big deal but Butt Heads like me will pass on a bottle just because of stuff like that...Jim
Me too Jim, especially if it shows up in a bubble envelope! [:mad:] I hate that!!!!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I know it may not seem like a big deal but Butt Heads like me will pass on a bottle just because of stuff like that...Jim
Me too Jim, especially if it shows up in a bubble envelope! [:mad:] I hate that!!!!
Pat's gonna fix it, he was using the wrong box from USPS...

PaddyV

Reaction score
Thanks again for the heads up on that, like he said I was looking at the wrong package price on the USPS website. I'm totally new to selling things on ebay, but it seems like I can't remove the $10 shipping, but I did add a second option, which I'm guessing would allow anyone bidding to pick which option they wanted. If that's not the case and anyone has any suggestions I'm open. Thanks guys!

cc6pack

Reaction score
Pat

When I sold a bottles with contents I always added the the contents were not to be used. You got some DUMB bidders when it comes to ebay, gotta cover your arse[:(]

PaddyV

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cc6pack

Pat

When I sold a bottles with contents I always added the the contents were not to be used. You got some DUMB bidders when it comes to ebay, gotta cover your arse[:(]

Good point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete