Fresh Dug Campaign Flask For Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggingforyears

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to sell my fresh dug harrison campaign flask. I dug this from a woodwall in northern ky at a house that dated back to the 1830's. If interested please send a email to bigbluenation2012@aol.com I am open to all good offers. I have several pics as well.
http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r654/gbgfbgfbfg/487_zps674004b5.jpg

diggingforyears

Reaction score
Here are a couple pics.

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r654/gbgfbgfbfg/487_zpscb849f8e.jpg

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r654/gbgfbgfbfg/99_zps1b761952.jpg

bottle man

Reaction score
I hope nobody buys this Flask because it's a scam. If nobody believes me just make sure you use PayPal to buy it because you won't be protected. This same person tried to sell this flask on eBay and I believe got some money but didn't have the bottle. He stole the pics off another website and photoshops the pics to make it look like he is holding the bottle. Please, buyer beware.

K

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thank you Kevin! I thought something stunk here.. I'd never trust someone whose first post here is about selling a high end bottle, and the pics are pathetic.. so I believe you.. stay away from this, everyone!

beendiggin

Reaction score
I see that the link leads to a picture that has been removed already. Drat!! foiled again, If it wasn't for you meddling kids................

KentOhio

Reaction score
YOUR bottle? I think you mean MY bottle...

westernglassaddict

Reaction score
I simply cannot believe how rampant the bottle scams have become. Surely there MUST be something that can be done to trace the server of these scammers to catch them. Maybe the NSA can do it, or the FBI, but you cannot tell me that there is no way to track down these people. In the past two months, I have been emailed FIVE different antique bottle scams...one by the now infamous Velma Craft, who has now branched in to antique tokens. The prices being over $1,000 qualify this as conspiracy to commit grand theft...a felony. I believe we should all contact our local internet crimes task force or similar authority.

It seems like several of you think it is a big joke and a laughing matter. I know of several advanced collectors who have each been taken for five figures by these people. Enough is enough!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583