From the Ice Cold Waters of Maine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ScottBSA

Reaction score
That is a great find. In Kansas City we can find stuff like this. By going to an eastern bottle show. What shall we do with the drunken sailor.

adshepard

Reaction score
Fantastic find! Great color and pontiled to boot.

My finds in Eastport many times have the same buried and reburied swirl pattern.

Alan

KBbottles

Reaction score
Nothing better than a nice Wolfie on the rocks! Congrats on a great find!! I've always admired the Wolfes due to the crazy amount of varieties and shades of colors they come in, and some very crude and unique like yours.

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Wow, Kevin! That is nicer than you described it on the phone - wicked color, and a serious medicine type lip. I'm going to say it's Lyndeboro, even though I'm just guessing. But that nice deep blue green, and that American lip, very cool. Thats some serious etching too. Thats what you and I are going to look like some day after hopefully many more years of diving. Merry Christmas if I dont see you
Bram

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Thanks Bram and others I am very happy to have found it I was Hooting through my regulator when I found it. Many more years of diving is my plan. I thought it might be Lockport I didn't think of Lydenboro. It really is amazing at one point this guy was doing some serious business. What happened?
Alan if your ever going to be passing through Bram and I are right off 95 as soon as you get to Maine border, we should get together. Bring your gear.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, thanks for calling the other day. Very, very nice "Wolfie" They came in many colors and variants. Nice to see how the iron pontil held up underwater for all these years. Good or you! The water just keeps on giving and giving and giving. Just try not to "dive" the site out... it happens, ask Rick!!

Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy NewYear to you, Nancy and the boys.
Talk to you soon,
Wayne

coldwater diver

Reaction score
javascript:void(0);

Thanks Wayne, This is an area Ive been diving a long time and its always giving up flounder, shards, bottles, coins, I even found a diamond ring. This is the best time of year because there are very few boats and fishermen.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960