Full 100+ year old Beer. Drink Up?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
FROM ONE THREADED THEME TO ANOTHER-
Currently I'm looking at the remains of 3 rodents in bottles to clean up for sale. (Anybody want to drink out of one or more of those?:eek:) Now, we've all found things, especially in the fruit jars. Meh. ..Here's the breakdown on the Vermin Tres: A) dried up mouse in a '50s Hires, B) wet remains of a chipmunk stuck to the side of a White House Vinegar (no spout), and, my personal fav at the moment, C) bouncing along the bottom in an undertaker's fluid (vinegar) replacement bot, in seeming well preserved condition, a mole. A+B really don't present too much of a problem. A)- Break up into smaller parts and use a rake tine. B)- Scrape and continue until you decide it might not be worth the $20. C however, is a new one for me--the sides of the bottle are coated in a thick, whiteish, waxy substance from the original 1800s contents. I'd like to remove both mentioned offenders. ANY IDEAS? --Now, I know with the Hollywood strike y'all are starving for original content. Please, don't EVEN ask me for the video or stills. Hmmm...

Last edited:

Leaderbox

Reaction score
I’m late to the party, but bring an unopened 1930s Silver Spring beer from Victoria BC. I found the 1910s Silver Springs in the forest, and was happy to be able to buy the unopened one this week.
IMG_7229.jpeg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen